Nutritionist Trainee (For development into a future Nutritionist, fresh graduates are welcomed)
- 18-months contract
- A 18-months employment contract;
- Successful applicant will join the program as a ‘Nutritionist Trainee’ and work in a nutrition setting;
- Upon satisfactory performance, promotion to ‘Assistant Nutritionist’ in the 9th – 12th month, receive increment and fully involve in supervisory and nutrition related work;
- After going through the 18-months program, you will either be offered with a ‘Nutritionist’ position (if found capable), or exist the program upon the completion of employment contract.
- Bachelor’s degree or above major in Food and Nutritional Science / Nutrition / Human Nutrition;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Six working days per week;
- Off on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Mongkok or Causeway Bay (near MTR)
- All applicants shall submit an application letter, and updated CV (with a recent photo) to our email: [email protected]